Areas in which we can help you include:
The United States is the world's largest national economy, representing 22% of nominal global GDP and 17% of global GDP. The United States' GDP was estimated to be $17.914 trillion as of Q2 2015.
The U.S. is one of the largest trading nations in the world, as well as the world's second largest manufacturer, representing a fifth of the global manufacturing output. It not only has the largest internal market for goods, but also dominates the trade in services. Of the world's 500 largest companies, 128 are headquartered in the US.
- Shared language, no translation required
- 320 million potential customers
- ‘Breaking America’ = $
- US Dollar world’s global currency
- Entrepreneurial and talented workforce
- Finding international customers or distributors
- Export documentation or processes
- In-country presence
- Localized websites
Contact us today for a free no obligation telephone or skype consultation.